Scorching heat is the worst thing in the summer. It damages our skin as we step out from our houses. So ladies not to worry, here are some cooling face mask which will help you in repairing the damages happened to your skin. Nowadays, people mostly prefer natural remedies instead of trying harmful products available in the market. To keep your skin healthy and fresh apply homemade mask at least once in a week. Here are some homemade face packs which will give your skin cooling effect in this unbearable summer season, check it out:
Cucumber Face Pack:
- Grate half a cucumber and add 1 tsp of honey and half a tsp of milk cream to it.
- Apply this to your face.
- Place 2 cucumber slices on your eyes.
- Wash off when dry or after 15 to 20 minutes.
Mint and turmeric pack: Only the idea of a mint face pack can make you feel fresh in the scorching heat.
- Just grind a handful of mint leaves and add a dash of turmeric powder to it.
- Mix a few drops of lukewarm or cold water, whichever your skin prefers and apply the paste on your skin.
- Leave it for about 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Lemon and honey pack:
- Mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey.
- Most suitable will be a tablespoon of each, with an egg white and mix them thoroughly.
- Keep it on your face with 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it away with lukewarm water.
Honey, Yogurt and Rose Water Face Pack:
- Mix together honey, yogurt and rose water in equal quantities (about 1 tbsp each).
- Apply on the face evenly
- Keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off with regular water.
Multani Mitti Face Pack:
Multani mitti is a major ingredient in almost all face packs that are made in Indian homes and even in those that are available in the market. Multani mitti alone has a tendency to aggravate dry skin conditions. It is best to always add rose water to the same to make sure your skin gets the required moisture too.
- Mix multanimitti and rose water.
- Apply to your face till it dries and then wash off with regular water.