This Makeup Crash Course is for aspiring makeup artists who wants to enter the makeup industry but have no or little prior experience in the field of makeup. Best Makeup Academy in Lucknow
- Skills Required to Become Makeup Artist
- Tools Knowledge
- Analysis of Skin Type
- How to Prepare a Skin
- Skin Preparation
- Color Wheel
- Eye Makeup Theory
- Face Contouring
- Problematic Skin Makeup
- HD Makeup
- Airbrush Bridal Makeup
- Problematic Skin Makeup
- Knowledge of products and tools used in makeup
Skills Required to Become Makeup Artist :
For becoming a makeup artist a creative mind is needed. Makeup artist should understand the different shapes and features of a face and recognize how to highlight them. Perception and visualization is important, as cosmetic application relies on the ability to mentally rearrange details of an image to create an attractive look without mistakes.
Most of a makeup artist’s day involves working closely with other people, like- models, actors, photographers and clients or customers. Makeup artist should be able to communicate with a variety of people to understand client’s goals and provide necessary feedback.
Product Knowledge :
Concealer helps hiding your pimples, dark spots, signs of fatigue. Choose concealers which do not contain fats, because otherwise they will facilitate the formation of blackheads.
Rosy cheeks are an excellent way to attract attention. They give you a healthy look and a fresh appearance. The most suitable variety for normal and dry skin is the creamy or liquid
The good mascara can turn the eyelashes into true acrobats, enlarging them, elongating them or curling them beautifully backwards.
Color Wheel :
If you want to know what colors would look good on you, you need to know the difference between warm and cool colors. Color wheels talks about use of the right colors that suits your skin tone and how to blend them to make unique shades too.
Eye Makeup Theory :
Eye Makeup Theory includes all the kinds of makeup which is done on eyes. It includes the different shades of colors which is given to eyes for giving a suitable look.
- Eye color– Eye color products are intended to apply color in area of the eye to enhance and accent the appearance of the eyes.
- Eyeliner– Eyeliners are products that apply color to the area around the eyes to accent and highlight appearance of the eyes. Eyeliners are used to emphasize the eyelids.
- Eyebrow pencil- Eyebrow Pencils are products that apply color to the eyebrows. They are used to fill in and define the eyebrows.
Face Contouring :
Contouring and Highlighting go together like chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream. But because sculpting the angles of your face isn’t quite as easy as making a sundae.
- Contouring- contouring is when you use a matte powder, liquid, cream or stick product that’s a few shades darker than your skin tone to shade areas you’d like to define or reshape.
- Highlighting- highlighting offsets contouring by accentuating areas of your face that naturally catch the light with concealer or highlighter.
HD Makeup :
HD or High Definition makeup technique is an application technique of materials which enhance your best features while concealing your flaws against the amount of texture and volume that can be captured in wedding photographs and videos.
HD Makeup is a sheer and as natural as a makeup technique can get. It perfectly manages to even out skin tones and has now gone beyond the reach of select, celebrity makeup artists.
Air Brush Bridal Makeup :
Air Brush makeup is makeup sprayed onto the skin using an airbrush instead of being applied with sponges, brushes, fingers, or other methods. An air brush system can be altered to suit every type of makeup application by changing the air pressure for lighter, heavier, detailed or broader makeups. It is popular in film, theater, bridal makeup and sunless tanning.