Every women love beauty tips and are always looking for gorgeous tricks that will make your hair shinier and skin flawless. We have the round-up of some of the best beauty tips every women should be familiar of.
* Eliminate tired puffy eyes with chilled Tea bags:-
1. If the eyes are the mirror to the soul, some people’s souls look puffy, dark, tired, and wrinkled. Fortunately, these are some tricks which will perk you up.
2. The Caffeine content in tea helps to shrink blood vessels underneath the skin and further eliminate dark circles around the eye. The Tannins present in tea helps reduce the puffiness of the eye. All you need to do is dry the tea bags and place them to your eyes for at-least 5-10 minutes.
* Hydrate and Nourish your lips with Shea butter:-
1. Traditionally, lip butters have a slightly richer and creamier formula than lip balms. Lip butter immediately melts into your lips and makes them condition and soften.
2. Apply lip butter frequently enough to see the benefits, shea butter ensures your lip feeling truly hydrated and protects them from drying out. The most important time to apply shea butter are in the morning before applying makeup and then before you go to your bed.
* Clean your skin daily and keep it nourished:-
1. Your skin looks dull and loses its freshness as dead skin continues to pile up on top of it every day.
2. Everybody washes their face daily, but the way may differ for every individual. Only washing face is not important to have a fresh, clean, and glowing skin. Washing face from soap can make your skin dry because soap has the different pH from our skin. There are many different kind of face washes available in the market which suits your facial condition, choose a face wash depending on your skin type.
3. After cleaning your face apply a moisturiser to keep your skin nourished.
* Do yoga for a natural good looking skin:-
1. We all want for a natural good looking skin-a beautiful, soft, youthful skin. Sure potions and lotions help, but real beauty lies beyond man-made products. Gorgeous skin begins internally.
2. A daily yoga practice can drastically influence and rejuvenate your skin. The physical, mental and emotional balance from yoga works similarly to a regular skincare routine.
3. You can enhance your beauty with yoga because it aids in maximum absorption of nutrients since it is capable of aiding in absorbing nutrients at the cellular level. Because of this, all body organs will work at their best, which in turn will lead in a healthier glow not only to your face, but to the whole body.
* Reduce Skin creases by changing your sleeping routines:-
1. An overnight solution to skin care problems like acne or wrinkles often seems like a dream. But some beauty companies offer ways to improve your skin while you sleep, not with creams or serums, but with the right pillowcases.
2. Use clean pillow, because if the pillowcases are not changed regularly then it can have more grime, dirt and sweat. If you have any thick products on your hair when you sleep, the oil from your hair sit on the surface of your pillowcase and that can transfer to your skin.
3. Speaking of wrinkles, sleeping on your back can help nip them in the bud before they even start to form.
Every woman should familiar of beauty tips for hair shinier and skin flawless
* Remove dead skin and revitalize your face with an organic papaya mask:-
1. Papaya is a beta-carotene-rich food filled with powerful enzymes and phytochemicals that are good for skin. Applying papaya topically to skin will soften your skin, leaving it smooth.
2. The potassium present in papaya hydrates the skin and removes dullness and dryness. Papaya contains high amounts of vitamin A and C. These are antoxidants that reduce the formation of free radicals that are responsible for premature ageing. Rich in healing enzymes, papaya can be also used to treat suburns or soothe irritated skin.
* Go easy on Makeup:-
Avoid heavy makeup to your skin daily because heavy makeup damages the skin cells. The best tip that we have for you is to wear colors close to your natural skin tone, and ones that just enhance and perfect your skin. Use the makeup products like-
1. Conceal: Hide away any dark circles, fine lines or blemishes with a concealer. This will get rid of any imperfections and leave your skin looking flawless.
2. Powder or Light foundation: We recommend using powder or an airy liquid foundation. Be sure to apply evenly with a brush or sponge for an even, non-streaky, look and your face will appear naturally perfect.
3. Nude Lip: When choosing a lip color, go for the light pinks, peaches colors or you can apply a little gloss for an even simpler lip.
* Ways to have healthy natural hair:-
It doesn’t matter whether you have naturally perfect or not. The most important thing is taking care of your hair so it can be soft, thick, and silky.
1. Apply egg to your hair: If you have dry or brittle hair then use egg to condition your hair. Apply it for 15-20 minutes then rinse it with cool water.
2. Avoid hot water: Skip hot water showers, because hot water makes your hair dry.
3. Follow a good diet: a good diet is a must, for having strong and healthy hair because consuming a diet lacking the right nutrients can lead to hair loss. Eat a healthy diet of raw fruits, dry fruits and all the vegetables.
4. Give yourself an oil massage: Give yourself a scalp massage with your fingertips to move the oil all over your hair shaft.
5. Apply Conditioner: conditioner have the ability to protect hair from the over exposure it has to the sun and other harsh weather conditions. Conditioners are most helpful to dry and brittle hair as conditioners nourish straighten the hair.
* Ways to keep your nails healthy:-
Healthy nails are less likely prone to brittleness. They look good with or wiyhout nail color on. However, if you excessively use products like nail color, harsh nail polish removers, manicure products, and cleaning detergents- you are putting your nail health at risk of various complications. Follow these points and impress with your sexy, strong nails.
1. Apply lotions: You should apply lotion or oil to your hands after washing hands it’s because regular handwashing or use of hand sanitiser can dry out the skin and nail bed. Coconut oil is excellent for rubbing into cuticles.
2. Avoid harsh nail polish: You should avoid harsh nail polish because it contains very toxic and harmful chemicals such as toulene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor, formaldehyde, etc. You can use water-based polishes, which don’t last as long and are safe for your nails.
3. Avoid cutting cuticles: Don’t cut your cuticles, cutting them could open the door to infection or irritation.
4. Trim regularly: Regular trims are as important to your nails as they are to your hair. For trimming your nails use sharp manicure clippers. Trim your nails straight across, then round the tips in a gentle curve.
5. Take Biotin: Some research suggests that the nutritional supplement biotin might help strengthen weak or brittle fingernail.